Sunday, April 5, 2009

Visiting Kimmy








































































Kimmy finished making my "fanny pack"! We decided to meet up so she could give it to me, and because it would give us a chance to hang out. At 3:50 in the morning, I boarded the Coast Starlight train that goes from Chico to Oakland. What's really cool is it dropped me off only 10 minutes away from her apartment. I arrived at 8 in the morning. Kimmy picked me up and we started our day! We got to worship together at her church, had great meals, awesome conversation and I got to see Nuan too!  Here are a few pics from when we went to San Francisco... I can't wait to go back :). 

2 comments:

_explosions said...

these are super rad! thanks for sharing them.

and do we get to see the fanny pack?

kimmy/ie said...

WOW! i had no idea you woke up so early!! well i'm very very glad you made it and I had a wonderful time too. thanks erika.